Texas Mortgage 1 day after Bankruptcy or Foreclosure
PORTFOLIO- PRIVATE TEXAS MORTGAGE LENDER APPROVALS!
- Purchase 1 day after bankruptcy, foreclosure, short sale and deed in lieu of TEXAS foreclosure up to 2.5 million. These are not subprime loans, but they do often have higher interest rates and higher closing costs.
- TEXAS Portfolio mortgage lender offer private TEXAS mortgage loan approvals are looking at other compensating factors to approve these loans. Examples include 12 months timely rental history, high credit scores, lower loan to value (larger down payments), and reserves (future TEXAS mortgage payments in the account at closing).
A minimum 500 credit score For TEXAS Portfolio Mortgage Lenders Programs!!
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or FHA Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
- Sellers can credit the buyer’s up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs and pre-paid.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Read more about buying a home with an FHA mortgage Bad Credit –No Credit – Investment –Second Home –Multi Family –
- 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 3 years after a Foreclosure FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- No Credit Score FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 580 required for 96.5% financing or 3.5% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- 500 required for 90% financing or 10% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- Bad Credit with minimum 500 FICO credit score with 10% Down Payment FHA. For FHA mortgage applicants with credit scores between 500 and 579 must make down payments of at least 10% down!
- Read more about FHA Qualifying Qualification Summary – Manual Underwrite – Collections-Judgement’s – Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Compensating Factors –
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any conventional mortgage loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify with FHA Mortgage Lenders.
- Read More about Gifts For Down Payment – Documents Checklist – Debt To Income – Student Loans –
SAME DAY FHA MORTGAGE PRE APPROVALS!
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy- You may apply for an FHA mortgage after your bankruptcy has been discharged for 12 Months or (1) year with a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. You must have 0 x 30 day late payments, and permission from the chapter 13 trustee.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy- You may apply for an FHA mortgage after your bankruptcy has been discharged for TWO (2) years with a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. You may apply for an FHA insured loan after your bankruptcy has been discharged for ONE (1) year with a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure – You may apply for an FHA insured loan THREE (3) years after the Texas Foreclosure sale/deed transfer date. You may have to search county records office to locate the deed in order to count a full 3 years.
- Short Sale / Deed in Lieu – You may apply for an FHA insured loan THREE (3) years after the sale date of your foreclosure. FHA treats a short sale the same as a Foreclosure for now.You may have to search county records office to locate the deed in order to count a full 3 years.
- Credit must be re-established no late payments in past 12-24 months, depending on hardship
- Application Date must be after the above waiting period to be eligible for FHA financing after hardship.You may have to search county records office to locate the deed transfer out of your name fin order to count a full 3 years.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Once you have finished making all payments satisfactorily, the TEXAS mortgage lender may conclude that you have reestablished satisfactory credit.
- If you have made at least 12 months of timely payments and the Trustee or the TEXAS Bankruptcy Judge approves of the new home purchase, the TEXAS mortgage lender will approve financing after a chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – You may apply for a VA mortgage loan TWO (2) years after a TEXAS chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- Foreclosure / Deed in Lieu – You may apply for a VA mortgage loan TWO (2) years after a TEXAS foreclosure.
- Short Sale – VA does not recognize a short sale as a derogatory event, however, most TEXAS mortgage lenders do. Most lenders will require a full 2 years after the deed was transferred out of your name and you re-establish credit.
- Credit must be re-established with a minimum 550 credit score
- Application Date must be after the above waiting period to be eligible for VA mortgage after hardship.
TEXAS VA Mortgage Lenders Require A minimum 550 credit score.
USDA- TEXAS MORTGAGE APPROVALS!
- Foreclosure – You may apply for a USDA rural loan THREE (3) years after a TEXAS Foreclosure.
- Bankruptcy – You may apply for a USDA rural loan THREE (3) years after the discharge of a Chapter 7 or 13 TEXAS Bankruptcy.
- Short Sale / Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure – TEXAS mortgage lenders require 3 years after a TEXAS foreclosure.
TEXAS USDA Lenders Require A minimum 550 credit score.
CONVENTIONAL– TEXAS MORTGAGE APPROVALS!
- Foreclosure – You may apply for a TEXAS Conventional mortgage, Fannie Mae loan (7) SEVEN years after the sale date of your TEXAS foreclosure.
- Bankruptcy – You may apply for a Conventional, Fannie Mae loan after your Chapter 7 bankruptcy has been discharged for FOUR (4) years, TWO (2) years from the discharge of a Chapter 13
- Short Sale / Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure –Waiting period for TEXAS foreclosure that was included in Bankruptcy If mortgage is included in Bankruptcy, waiting period defaults to FOUR (4) from the discharge date. TEXAS Short Sale or Deed in Lieu of TEXAS Foreclosure not included in a Bankruptcy has a new Waiting Period of FOUR (4) years from date your name is removed from title. This replaces the ability to buy in 24 months with 20% down payment and minimum 680 credit score.
TEXAS Conventional Lenders Require A minimum 620 credit score.
- TEXAS BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Bank Statement Only Bad Credit TEXAS Mortgage Lenders
- FHA Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders
- VA Bad Credit TEXAS Mortgage Lenders
- USDA Bad Credit TEXAS Mortgage Lenders
- Jumbo Bad Credit TEXAS Mortgage Lenders
- Hard Money Bad Credit Hard Money Lenders
- No Credit Score – Previous Bad Credit TEXAS Mortgage Lenders
- Condominium TEXAS Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders
- Town House TEXAS Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders
- Modular Home TEXAS Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders
- Chapter 13 FHA Mortgage Lenders
- Non Warrant-able Condo TEXAS Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders
Severy Every City in Texas :
Cities with populations over 10,000 include: Abilene, Alice, Alvin, Amarillo, Andrews, Angleton, Arlington, Athens, Bay City, Beaumont, Beeville, Belton, Big Spring, Borger, Brenham, Brownsville, Brownwood, Bryan, Burkburnett, Canyon, Carrollton, Cedar Park, Cleburne, College Station, Conroe, Converse, Copperas Cove, Corpus Christi, Corsicana, Dallas, Del Rio, Denison, Denton, Dumas, Eagle Pass, Edinburg, El Campo, El Paso, Ennis, Fort Worth, Freeport, Gainesville, Galveston, Gatesville, Georgetown, Greenville, Groves, Harlingen, Henderson, Hereford, Hewitt, Houston, Humble, Huntsville, Ingleside, Irving, Jacksonville, Kerrville, Kilgore, Killeen, Kingsville, La Marque, Lake Jackson, Lamesa, Laredo, Levelland, Lewisville, Live Oak, Lockhart, Longview, Lubbock, Lufkin, Mansfield, Marshall, McAllen, McKinney, Midland, Missouri City, Mount Pleasant, Nacogdoches, New Braunfels, Palestine, Pampa, Paris, Pasadena, Pecos, Plainview, Plano, Port Arthur, Port Lavaca, Portland, Richmond, Rio Grande City, Rockwall, Roma, Round Rock, San Angelo, San Antonio, San Benito, San Marcos, Seguin, Sherman, Snyder, Socorro, Stephenville, Sugar Land, Sulphur Springs, Sweetwater, Taylor, Texas City, Tyler, Uvalde, Vernon, Victoria, Vidor, Waco, Waxahachie and Wichita Falls.
Many Bad Credit Texas mortgage applicants don’t realize these Government guaranteed low interest rate FHA, VA mortgage loans can help Texas home buyers with bad credit. Even If you have a bad creditpast and you’re looking for a low Texas mortgage interest rate GA mortgage a government or private lender may be a …
https://www.fhamortgageprograms.com › FHA › Florida
3.5% DOWN BAD CREDIT TEXAS MORTGAGE LENDERS Texas Mortgage Lenders Loan Programs Include: Bad Credit Texas Mortgage Lenders FHA Texas Mortgage Lenders Self Employed Mortgage Lenders Stated Income Texas Mortgage Lenders VA Texas Mortgage Lenders Texas FHA Mortgage Lenders APPLY …
https://www.fhamortgageprograms.com › FHA › Florida
3.5% DOWN TEXAS BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS We specialize in the following Bad Credit TexasMortgage Loans: Bad Credit Texas Mortgage Lender Programs– Case By Case situational approvals! FHA Bad Credit Texas Mortgage Lenders– Min 580 middle 3.5% Down min 550 With 10% Down. VA Bad Credit …
Bad credit home loans are available for residents in Florida. At FHA mortgage programs.com we go the extra mile to help find secure a bad credit mortgage for our bad credit home loan applicants, regardless of their credit status. If your credit has been ruined as a result of Foreclosure or Bankruptcy, don’t give up on …
Our bad credit and jumbo bank statment only Florida mortgage lenders offer a full range of the best Bad Credit Jumbo Lenders Mortgage Programs including Super Jumbo Bad Credit Mortgage programs for high-income Florida borrowers who want to own a home in the Sunshine State. Whether you’re purchasing a home to
Getting a Florida Mortgage with bad credit isn’t as easy as it was a year or two ago. However, it isn’t as impossible as some news reports make it seem. Even Floridians with bad credit reports which reveal past financial sins still sometimes get to the promised land of mortgage approval. Most Home Buyers and Refinance …
954-667-9110+GET APPROVED NOW!! 5 STAR REVIEWS+Texas Mortgage Lender Specializing in FHA,VA,CONVENTIONAL,JUMBO,BAD CREDIT!
https://www.fhamortgageprograms.com › FHA › Florida
STATED TEXAS MORTGAGE LENDERS-PRIMARY HOME TEXAS STATED MORTGAGE LENDERS SUMMARY! No tax returns required Bank statement deposits used to qualify 24 months’ personal bank statements (Personal and Business) Loans up to $2 million Credit scores down to 600’s Rates starting in the low 5’s Up …
US Mortgage specializes in good and bad credit VA mortgage loans even no credit score Texas VA loans in every city and county in Texas VA Mortgage Lenders VA mortgages are guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA
No Credit Score Mortgage Lenders, No Credit score government home loan approvals! …FHAmortgagePrograms.com CURRENTLY SERVING AND LICENSED IN FLORIDA, GEORGIA, TEXAS … Read more about buying a home with an FHA mortgage Bad Credit –No Credit –FHA Guidelines –Debt To Income Limits –.