SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE LENDERS!
How Do Self Employed Borrowers Get Approved?
We realize that most self-employed people have income that can vary throughout the year and is not consistent like a W-2 wage earner or they don’t show ideal tax returns (1040’s) due to tax deductions. Our “Self Employed Mortgage” program can help these individuals get pre-qualified to either purchase or refinance a home. This program requires NO pay stubs, W-2’s or tax returns.
Need A Self-Employed Mortgage Lender? We Can Help!
Most the self-employed work-force doesn’t get paid on a regular schedule, have W-2’s or ideal tax returns (1040’s) to qualify for the mortgage they’d like. However, they’d still like to be homeowner’s. So, if you’re one of those millions of self employed borrowers out there who’s income varies throughout the year, this is the loan for you.
|Regardless of your situation we work with EVERYONE to get them Pre Approved!|
Self Employed Mortgage Terms Include
- No 2 Required No Tax Returns Required
- Loan Amounts from 150K to 3.0 Million
- ARM’s and Fixed Loans
- Down Payments Start at 10%
- Purchase, Rate/Term and Cash-out Refinancing
- SFR, Condo & 2-4 Unit Properties Allowed
- Gift Funds Allowed on Non-Owner Occupied
- No Tax Returns Required
- 50% Max Debt to income ratios Max!
Popular Bank Statement Only Mortgage Lenders Pages