3.5% Down San AntonioTexas FHA Mortgage Lenders
Popular San AntonioTexas Mortgage Programs Include:
- FHA San AntonioTexas Mortgage Lenders
- Bank Statment Only San AntonioTexas Mortgage Lenders
- VA San AntonioTexas Mortgage Lenders
- Self Employed San AntonioTexas Mortgage Lenders
- Bad Credit San AntonioTexas Mortgage Lenders
San Antonio Good Credit –Bad Credit – No Credit + No Problem + We work with everyone towards home ownership! Whether you’re a San Antonio, Texas first Time buyer moving to a new home, or want to FHA refinance your existing conventional or San Antonio, Texas debt Consolidation, or if you cannot meet the FHA mortgage qualifications for an FHA mortgage we will show you how to purchase or refinance a home using our bank statement only mortgage program.
San AntonioTEXAS FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS PROVIDE THE BEST OPTIONS: Research San Antonio, Texas home loan programs which help you to buy a San Antonio, Texas home. Also, learn about FHA minimum credit score requirements, or get pre-approved today. FHA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM will show you the advantages of how to qualify for a San Antonio, Texas FHA mortgage if you are a First Time Home buyer seeking a Bad Credit FHA Mortgage have lack to credit seeking a No Credit FHA Mortgage or a current homeowner and want to learn about an FHA Mortgage Refinance.
San AntonioTEXAS FHA MORTGAGE HOME BUYER ADVANTAGES
San AntonioTEXAS FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS APPROVALS WITH MINIMAL DOWN PAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price. Gifts from family including gifts of equity or FHA Grants are OK!
- Sellers can credit the buyer’s up to 6% of sales price towards buyers costs and pre-paid.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
- Read more about buying a home with an FHA mortgage Bad Credit –No Credit – Investment –Second Home –Multi Family –
San AntonioTEXAS FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS MAKE QUALIFYING EASIER BECAUSE YOU CAN PURCHASE:
- 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 3 years after a Foreclosure FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- No Credit Score FHA mortgage Lender approvals!
- 580 required for 96.5% financing or 3.5% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- 500 required for 90% financing or 10% down payment FHA mortgage Lender approvals.
- Bad Credit with minimum 500 FICO credit score with 10% Down Payment FHA. For FHA mortgage applicants with credit scores between 500 and 579 must make down payments of at least 10% down!
- Read more about FHA Qualifying Qualification Summary – Manual Underwrite – Collections-Judgement’s – Bankruptcy or Foreclosure – Compensating Factors –
San Antonio, Texas FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio’s than any conventional mortgage loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify with FHA Mortgage Lenders.
- Read More about Gifts For Down Payment – Documents Checklist – Debt To Income – Student Loans –
FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS FOR ALL San Antonio, Texas PROPERTY TYPES INCLUDING
- Single-family Homes
- Town homes– To Be Sure its not a condo make sure it has a lot and block check for lot and/or block legal descriptions.
- Manufactured– Manufacture home with land only- No leased land.
- Condominium– Search San Antonio, Texas FHA Approved Condos
- Villa– check for lot and/or block legal descriptions.
YOU REALLY NEED AN San Antonio, Texas FHA MORTGAGE SPECIALIST! When you decide to apply for a San Antonio, Texas home loan through San Antonio, Texas FHA mortgage lender you need to know you’re dealing with experienced full-time FHA mortgage lenders who know the ins and out of this complex mortgage program. In additions to the FHA mortgage, we offer a huge assortment of VA lenders including FHA, Conventional & Private San Antonio, Texas FHA mortgage programs built around San Antonio, Texas home buyers and homeowners.
Whether you’re buying a first home using our great FHA mortgage program or refinancing a home you already own using traditional San Antonio, Texas mortgage financing, nothing helps more than having a seasoned San Antonio, Texas FHA mortgage lender working hard answer all your San Antonio, Texas FHA mortgage questions!
FHA MORTGAGE APPLICANTS INITIAL BUYERS QUESTIONS
- What is an FHA Mortgage loan? The FHA program was created in 1934 and is a division of the Department of (HUD) Housing and Urban Development. An FHA mortgage loan is a mortgage that is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and funded by private San Antonio, Texas FHA approved mortgage lenders.
- Are FHA mortgage for first time home buyers only? NO, FHA mortgage loans are NOT for first–time buyers only. FHA loans can be used by first-time buyers and repeat buyers alike. The FHA mortgage is often marketed as a product for “first–time buyers” because of its low down payment and flexible credit score andd debt to income ratio requirements. FHA mortgage applicants can even use the program to purchase an FHA approved investment property.
- How Does The FHA Mortgage Insurance Work? Anyone who takes out FHA mortgage finances the insurance into the FHA mortgage loan amount. This “Up Front Mortgage Insurance ” cost is called the “UFMIP”. The upfront mortgage insurance premium paid on all FHA mortgages is paid to the government and use the funding fee money to reimburse San Antonio, Texas FHA Mortgage lenders who were forced to foreclose on mortgages that were financed to bad credit mortgage applicants. Think of the funding fee as the foreclosure “insurance fund” for the FHA San Antonio, Texas Mortgage Lenders. In addition to the upfront funding fee, the borrower is also required to pay a small monthly fee to the FHA as part of their monthly mortgage payment. The monthly fee is called monthly MIP or mortgage insurance premium.
- Do I have to be a first time mortgage buyer to use the FHA mortgage? No you do not have to be a first time San Antonio, Texas home buyer but the FHA mortgage is only for a Primary home purchase only.
- Can I roll all the closing costs into the FHA mortgage? You are permitted to finance the upfront FHA funding fee only. FHA mortgage closing costs can be paid by the seller up to 6% and must be negotiated up front in your purchase and sale agreement.
- Can I get an FHA Mortgage after a Foreclosure or Bankruptcy? YES! you can qualify for an FHA mortgage 3 years after the title was transferred out of your name.A borrower may also still qualify for an FHA insured loan after declaring Chapter 13 bankruptcy, if at least 1 year of the bankruptcy payout period has passed and the borrower has been making satisfactory payments. In these cases, the FHA mortgage applicant must also request permission from the court to enter into a new FHA mortgage loan. declaring Chapter 7 bankruptcy, if at least 2 years have passed since the bankruptcy discharge date. FHA mortgage applicants must also have re-established good credit or have opted to incur no new debts (this means you specifically chose to take out no new loans, credit cards, etc.)
- What is the minimum down payment for FHA Mortgage? Currently, 3.5% can from family gift or grant.
- Can my parents or other relatives give me money? Yes, provided the money is considered a gift and your relative sign and date the proper gift letter documentation.
- Is there a maximum FHA Mortgage Loan Amount? Yes, see maximum loan limits below based on the San Antonio, Texas county.
The FHA mortgage is so popular is because San Antonio, Texas mortgage applicants use them are able to take advantage of benefits and protections unavailable with any other mortgage loan program. Loans through the FHA are insured by the government, so the San Antonio, Texas mortgage lenders that approve these loans are more lenient. The advantages outweigh any other mortgage program and include and include the following:
- Lower Cost & Fees- In addition to lower interest rates, FHA borrowers enjoy lower costs on other fees like closing costs, FHA mortgage insurance and govt regulated closing cost.
- Easier to Qualify- While most mortgage loans prohibit applicants with bad credit history and low credit scores, the FHA mortgage loans available with lower requirements so its easier for you to qualify.
- Lowest Interest Rates- You’ve heard the horror stories of subprime borrowers who couldn’t keep up with their mortgage interest rates. Well, FHA loans usually offer lower interest rates to help homeowners afford housing payments.
- Bankruptcy / Foreclosure- You can purchase a home while in a chapter 13 bankruptcy or suffered a previous foreclosure in the past few years doesn’t mean you’re excluded from qualifying for an FHA loan. As long as you meet other requirements that satisfy the FHA, such as re-establishment of good credit, solid payment history, etc., you can still qualify.
- No Credit Score/ No Trade Lines OK! – The FHA usually requires two lines of credit for qualifying applicants. If you don’t have a sufficient credit history, you can try to qualify through a with the FHA no credit mortgage loan!
For many San Antonio, Texas FHA mortgage applicants, using an FHA mortgage can really make the difference between owning your dream house affordability and getting out of the never-ending rental trap. The FHA mortgage provides a wealth of benefits for San Antonio, Texas mortgage applicants that qualify, so please make full use of them.
Expiration DateAddress ROBERT J THOMPSONTX1320267
03-31-2019COMMERCIAL REALTY ADVISORS,LLC
4119 MEDICAL DR., F305
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782320000MICHAEL E REYNATX1320518
04-30-2019814 ARION PARKWAY STE 408
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782160000KYLE C JIVIDENTX1320593
04-30-2019ALAMO APPRAISAL GROUP, INC.
18860 GOLL ST
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782660000DOUGLAS L RIVETTETX1320750
05-31-2019THE KAY LEE COMPANY
2218 FAWN GLEN
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782320000THOMAS L MCGEHEETX1320781
02-28-2019THOMAS L MCGEHEE
8700 CROWNHILL BLVD, ST 605
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782090000WILLIAM S KILLO JRTX1320816
05-31-2019KILLO APPRAISAL SERVICES, LLC
3131 N.W. LOOP 410, SUITE 200
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782300000PATRICK D COLEMANTX1320928
05-31-2019412 E HUISACHE
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782120000GARY C GILBERTTX1321022
06-30-20193602 GREEN SPRING
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782470000MICHAEL M TROTTTX1321124
2553 JACKSON KELLER #200
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782300000PAMELA J FARRISTX1321227
06-30-20192914 OLD RANCH RD
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782170000MARIA E MENDEZTX1321239
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782230000WILLIAM L RENDERTX1321447
06-30-20191706 AGILE ST.
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782480000LAWRENCE H KEYTX1321521
06-30-20195865 HIGDON RD
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782230000ROBERT R JONESTX1321682
12-31-2019JONES APPRAISAL SERVICES
966 AUSTIN HWY
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782090000DAVID L RALLSTX1321704
17306 PINEY WOODS
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782480000RUTH A RHODESTX1321831
02-29-202013909 NACOGDOCHES RD 105
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782170000BUSTER L SHERRYTX1321866
12-31-2019B.L. SHERRY & ASSOCIATES
318 E. NAKOMA STE #212
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782160000THOMAS C DOCTORTX1322025
01-31-2020T. C. DOCTOR & ASSOCIATES
10506 GULFDALE SUITE 100
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782160000PAUL F SMITHTX1322163
01-31-2020PAUL F SMITH APPRAISALS
12810 ESPLANADE RD
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782330000GREGORY T BLUMTX1322170
01-31-2020BLUM APPRAISAL SERVICE LLC
11609 N WEIDNER RD
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782330000WENDELL F DUNCANTX1322263
02-29-202011821 SPLINTERED OAK
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782330000JUDY L PIERCETX1322600
02-29-202011838 GRAVETREE ST
SAN ANTONIO,, TX 782490000PATRICK O INGRAMTX1322688
03-31-2018PATRICK O. INGRAM APPRAISALS
4407 WALZEM #105
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782180000MANUEL ARIASTX1322854
04-30-2018TOWNVIEW APPRAISAL CO
P.O. BOX 760127
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782450000TINA M KEYTX1322858
5865 HIGDON RD
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782230000CHARLES L ROGERSTX1322926
03-31-2018C. L. ROGERS & ASSOC.
225 VIESCA STREET
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782090000BLAIR C NOVIKOFFTX1323248
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782090000GREGORY H PEERMANTX1323865
10-31-2018RIVER CITY APPRAISAL
11839 PARLIAMENT DRIVE #1021
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782160000DAVID L KELLOGGTX1324055
11-30-2018DAVID KELLOGG & ASSOCIATES
1852 LOCKHILL SELMA #101
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782130000DAVID S MERCERTX1324209
12-31-2018LANDURA APPRAISAL COMPANY
1716 S SAN MARCOS ST. SUITE#24
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782070000NIEVES GONZALEZ IIITX1324218
12-31-20182906 LOW OAK
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782320000JAY D SCHROEDERTX1324472
12-31-2018J. D.SCHROEDER & ASSOC, INC
270 N. LOOP 1604 EAST #215
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782320000RICHARD G JONESTX1324629
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782170000ROBERT F HETRICKTX1324853
02-28-20198546 BROADWAY STE. 239
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782170000JOSE G LOPEZTX1325006
04-30-2019THE LOPEZ APPRAISAL CO.
10807 ROCKY TRAIL
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782490000YVONNE V GUZMANTX1325019
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782090000MICHAEL ALCALATX1325817
02-28-2018MICHAEL ALCALA APPRAISALS, INC
344 W. ROSEWOOD AVENUE
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782120000TED W WARE JRTX1325919
04-30-2019ED GRAY & ASSOCIATES
45 NE LOOP 410 #225
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782160000DOUGLAS E HENDRICKSTX1326015
03-31-2018HENDRICKS APPRAISAL SERVICES
2391 NE LOOP 410, SUITE 305
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782170000ERIC D SATHERTX1326192
05-31-201812000 STARCREST DR #109
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782470000JOHN B AUSTINTX1327166
10-31-2018JBA APPRAISAL SERVICES
P O BOX 461021
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782460000XAVIER N ESCOBEDOTX1327243
01-31-2019XAVIER N. ESCOBEDO APPRAISALS
318 NORTHAVEN DR
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782290000ANTHONY C PEARSONTX1327488
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782280000CHRISTOPHER A BEAIRDTX1328125
09-30-2018J.D. SCHROEDER & ASSOCIATES
270 N. LOOP 1604 EAST #215
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782320000DAVID J WENDELLTX1328893
08-31-2019318 E NOKOMA
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782160000ERIC P FENLONTX1328894
08-31-2019FGR APPRAISAL SERVICES
P.O. BOX 160068
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782800000FRANK H SCHRAMMTX1329307
9327 POINTS EDGE
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782500000JOHN D BLACKBURN JRTX1329506
07-31-2018JOHN BLACKBURN APPRAISALS
1000 RIVER GLEN WEST
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782160000DOUGLAS E JIVIDENTX1331349
08-31-2018VALUATION APPRAISAL GROUP
18860 GOLL ST
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782660000SONIA A PETERSTX1331491
7514 EAGLE LEDGE
SAN ANTONIO, TX 782490000
Serving ALL San Antonio, Texas HOME BUYERS GET PRE APPROVED FOR AN FHA MORTGAGE!
Zip codes: 78023, 78056, 78073, 78109, 78112, 78154, 78201, 78202, 78203, 78204, 78205, 78207, 78208, 78209, 78210, 78211, 78212, 78213, 78214, 78215, 78216, 78217, 78218, 78219, 78220, 78221, 78222, 78223, 78224, 78225, 78226, 78227, 78228, 78229, 78230, 78231, 78232, 78233, 78234, 78235, 78236, 78237, 78238, 78239, 78240, 78242, 78243, 78244, 78245, 78247, 78248, 78249, 78250, 78251, 78252, 78253, 78254, 78255, 78256, 78257, 78258, 78259, 78260, 78263, 78264, 78266.
Zip code 78023 statistics: (Find on map)
San Antonio, Texas Estimated zip code population in 2016: 29,772
Zip code population in 2010: 24,334
Zip code population in 2000: 7,725
Mar. 2016 cost of living index in zip code 78023: 88.8 (less than average, U.S. average is 100)
Land area: 74.5 sq. mi.
Water area: 0.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 400 people per square mile
Males: 14,563 (48.9%)
Females: 15,208 (51.1%)
San Antonio, Texas Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2016: 2.1% ($6,326)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $6,506 (2.2%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $5,454 (1.8%)
Estimated median house/condo value in 2016: $297,122
Estimated median household income in 2016: $118,089
Median monthly owner costs for units with a mortgage: $2,031
Median monthly owner costs for units without a mortgage: $751
Median gross rent in 2016: $1,293
Median price asked for vacant for-sale houses and condos in 2016: $364,913
Unemployment: 3.5% 138 houses sold in Q2 2011 for a median price of $242,385