CALIFORNIA BANK STATEMENT ONLY MORTGAGE LENDERS
Stated Income California Investor Loans
California Mortgage Solutions for Self-Employed
California bank statement mortgage Lenders provide this option for mortgage broker’s self-employed borrowers who do not have the tax documents to prove their ability to pay. We can offer up to 90% LTV on personal and business and up to 55% Debt to income.
- 2 year self-employed required
- No tax returns Needed – Use 24 Months Bank Statement Deposits For Income!
- 12 month personal bank statements
- 24 month business bank statements
- Loans up to $3 million
- Credit scores down to 600
- Up to 90% LTV on Personal and Business with no MI
- DTI up to 50% considered
- Owner-occupied, 2nd homes and investment properties
- 2 years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or deed-in-lieu
- Non-warrantable condos considered
- Jumbo loans down to 600 score
- 5/1 ARM or 30-year fixed
- No pre-payment penalty for owner-occ and 2nd homes
- Seller concessions to 6% (2% for investment)
- What’s the minimum credit score for a bank statement only loan?
- How is income calculated for your bank statement only mortgage loan program?
- How long do I have to prove self-employed to qualify for your bank Statement only loan program?
- Whats your minimum loan amount for a bank statement only mortgage loan?
- how long does it take to get a Pre Approval letter on a Bank Statement only mortgage?
- what-if-im-self-employed-but-can not-prove-i-have-been-in-business-for-at-least-2-years
- What deposits are NOT used the qualify using bank statements only for income?
- Can i deposit money into more than 1 bank account and still qualify the income?
- How long does it take to qualify and close on a bank statement only loan?