- No tax returns required
- 12 month personal or business No Tax Returnss
- 24 month business No Tax Returnss
- Loans up to $3 million
- Credit scores down to 580
- Up to 90% LTV on Personal and Business with no MI
- DTI up to 50% considered
- Owner-occupied, 2nd homes and investment properties
- 2 years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or deed-in-lieu
- Non-warrantable condos considered
- Jumbo loans down to 600 score
- 5/1 ARM or 30-year fixed
- No pre-payment penalty for owner-occ and 2nd homes
- Seller concessions to 6% (2% for investment)
- 2 year self-employed required
- No Tax Returns Lenders Worksheet
- No Tax Returns Lenders 24 Month Profit and Loss Statement Request
- NO TAX RETURNS NEEDED!!!
- The borrower must be Self Employed Minimum 2 years!
- Personal or Business Statement Accepted
- 50% MAXIMUM DTI FOR No Tax returns
- 24 months to qualify / Mortgage Late Payments, Short Sales, BK = OK!!
- Bank statement lenders minimum 580 FICO!
No Tax Returns INCOME California MORTGAGE PROGRAMS
California mortgage lenders offer three No Tax Returns Documentation Programs:
1.Full Documentation (“Full Doc”)
2. Alternative Income (“Alt Doc No Tax Returnss”) for Owner Occupied properties
3.Alternative Documentation (“Alt-Doc Cash Flow”) for Non-Owner Occupied or Second Home properties and Business Loan requests.
The below information is a summary of minimum California No Tax Returns loan documentation requirements for each Income Documentation Program. For additional documentation requirements, refer to the Income Doc Charts in this section of the Guide.
(Must be able to verify self-employment income)
1. Last twenty-four (24) months personal or business No Tax Returns with all pages required for all months.
2. No Tax Returns California Borrower Income is determined by using the gross monthly amount of deposits with a deduction of any itemized debts or other expenses that are verified by a tri-bureau merged credit report.
3. Max six (6) NSF checks in the last twelve (12) months.
4. Acceptable documentation supporting the existence of the business for the most recent two (2) years must be obtained. (Refer to the Acceptable Evidence of Self-employed Business).
CALIFORNIA NO TAX RETURNS FULL DOC / WAGE EARNER
1. VOE completed in full by employer verifying most recent two (2) years (Verbal verification of VOE required) and current year-to-date earnings on a current pay stub OR
2. W-2 for most recent two (2) years & current pay stub reflecting year-to-date earnings OR
3. Signed 1040’s for most recent two (2) years & current pay stub reflecting year-to-date earnings
Fixed & Other Sources
Current award/retirement letter; AND
Copy of the most recent No Tax Returns showing automatic deposit (deposit must specifically reference the source of the deposit); OR
1099 for most recent year
Acceptable documentation supporting the existence of the business (“Refer to the Acceptable Evidence of Self-employed Business”)AND
Verification of income covering the most recent two (2) years and year-to-date earnings with signed 1040’s as well as other applicable supporting documentation (i.e. 1120’s, K-1s etc.)
100% Commission / Bonus
Verbal VOE, to confirm borrower’s employment and commission/bonus AND
Signed 1040’s for most recent two (2) years with current pay stub reflecting year-to-date earnings (if not pay stub no applicable, obtain No Tax Returns covering year-to-date)
Salaried + > 25% Commission / Bonus
· Signed 1040’s for most recent two (2) years AND current pay stub reflecting year-to-date earnings (pay stub must reflect salaried wage + commission/bonus)
CALIFORNIA POPULAR SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE PAGES
If you are self-employed No Tax Returns California home loan applicant, you already know the benefits that come with making your own decisions and never having to report to a boss. However, there are some disadvantages to generating your own self-employed income when it comes to applying for a No Tax Returns California home loan.
“There are two main problems that self-employed California borrowers face when qualifying for a California mortgage,” “First, you need to prove their income with tax returns rather than using a ‘No Tax Returns income’ loan. Second, the recent housing recession has caused declining income for many self-employed business owners. Even if their income has stabilized, the No Tax Returns California home loan will be based on the average of your last two years of tax returns, which could show reduced income.”
No Tax Returns income California home loans were originally designed for self-employed people but were abused by too many California business owners that were buying homes they could not afford.
“No Tax Returns California income loans are starting to make a small comeback on the secondary market, but only for California Mortgage applicants with good credit scores of at least 640 or above, a down payment of 25 percent of the sales price or more and at least six months of future cash payment reserves to cover all monthly obligations.
“In the mid-1990s we California No Tax Returns lenders started using No Tax Returnss to show cash flow for self-employed people and was a good way to get a lot of California homebuyers approved for No Tax Returns California home loans.
– CALIFONRIA SELF EMPLOYED BORROWERS INCOME AND TAXES
Self-employed No Tax Returns California mortgage applicants must complete Internal Revenue Service Form 4506-T, which allows No Tax Returns California mortgage lenders to request tax transcripts. California No Tax Returns mortgage lenders are required to wait until the tax returns have been recorded by the IRS and must receive them directly from the IRS to verify legitimate returns.
Many self-employed individuals report expenses on their taxes in order to reduce their tax liability, but this can backfire when they apply for a mortgage.
“Self-employed No Tax Returns California mortgage applicants people typically report their gross income minus expenses to generate a net income,”. “For tax purposes, it may be beneficial to have net income as low as possible, but the net income is the number used for income qualification.”
For example, a California business owner that claims $100,000 in income and $80,000 in expenses will find it nearly impossible to qualify for a traditional California mortgage. At this point, a self-employed California homebuyer has no other option but to apply using a No Tax Returns California mortgage lender.
- 10% Down with a 660 & 15% Down with a 600 Score!
- No tax returns Needed! Proof of 2 years self-employed!
- Owner-occupied, 2nd homes and investment properties.
- Loan Amounts From $150,000 to $3,000,000.
- 12 months personal or 24 months business bank statements
- Debt to income up to 50% considered.
- Choose either a 5/1 and 7/1 ARM’S and/or 30-year fixed.
- No prepayment penalty for owner-occ and 2nd homes
- Seller paid closing cost allowed up to 6%.
- Business Bank Statment Expense Ratio Options Include:
4 Different Options For using Business Bank Statement Only!
- Whats the minimum credit score for a bank statement only loan?
- How is income calculated for your bank statement only mortgage loan program?
- How long do I have to prove self-employed to qualify for your bank Statement only loan program?
- Whats your minimum loan amount for a bank statement only mortgage loan?
- how long does it take to get a Pre Approval letter on a Bank Statement only mortgage?
- What deposits are NOT used the qualify using bank statements only for income?
- Can i deposit money into more than 1 bank account and still qualify the income?
- How long does it take to qualify and close on a bank statement only loan?
Los Angeles, CA No Tax Return Mortgage Lenders
|CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Los Angeles CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|San Diego CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|San Jose CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|San Francisco CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Fresno CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Sacramento CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Long Beach CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Oakland CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Bakersfield CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Anaheim CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Santa Ana CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Riverside CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Stockton CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Chula Vista CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Fremont CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Irvine CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|San Bernardino CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Modesto CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Oxnard CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Fontana CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Moreno Valley CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Glendale CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Huntington Beach CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Santa Clarita CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
|Garden Grove CA No Tax Returns Mortgage Lenders|
- California Self Employed Bank Statement Mortgage Lenders
- 10%down+san Jose California self-employed mortgage lenders
- CA Bank Statement Mortgage For Self-Employed Borrowers
- 10% Down Self Employed Bank Statement Only CA Mortgage Lenders
- 10%down+los Angeles California self-employed mortgage lenders
- CALIFORNIA SELF EMPLOYED-BANK STATEMENT MORTGAGE
- 10% Down Self Employed Bank Statement Only CA Mortgage Lenders
- 10%DOWN+San Francisco CA Self Employed Mortgage Lenders