Florida Interest Only Home Loans
For some Floridians the lower monthly payments of an interest only mortgage make it the right home loan solution.
Interest only loans work extremely well for financially shrewd borrowers who recognize exactly how interest only home loans work. To discuss how an interest only Mortgage can work for you, call today at 1-954-667-9110 or use our secure online Full Application form for a no obligation interest only Florida mortgage quote.
Over the last ten years, we have helped hundreds of families avoid higher monthly mortgage payment with interest only financing. We knowFlorida interest only mortgage programs work best for borrowers in very specialized circumstances:
- Florida Interest only mortgages are effective for borrowers who want to save the cost of moving up from a starter home: A newly married couple opts to buy a little more house than they can afford using a fixed rate loan with an interest only period for ten years during the time she finishes college. Buying more house using interest only eliminates the transaction costs of selling a starter home to purchase a move up home.
- Florida Interest only mortgages serve borrowers with income that comes in the form of a biweekly paycheck: A Florida interest only mortgage was the answer for a summer camp owner buying a home outside Orlando, Florida. The lower payments afforded by an interest only mortgage make it much easier to manage his cash flow without straining his budget. Something that’s vital for a business that has all of its revenues in a three month stretch.
- Florida Interest only mortgages work for investors refinancing to maximize cash flow on rental properties: For an Investor client, a low fixed rate interest only mortgage was the best way to help a rental property create a positive cash flow while he waits for rents to increase because of tighter credit standards for Florida mortgages.
- Florida Interest only mortgages are perfect for business owners who have a better way to invest the money that would be devoted to paying principal on their Florida mortgages: The flexibility of an interest only mortgage was perfect for an entrepreneur in Sarasota County who recently did his interest only Florida home loan with us. As he said, “I’d be plain dumb to retire debt at 6.75% when I can earn a return that is multiples of that by putting the money in my business.” Interest only mortgages work well for people with the discipline to invest (and not spend) the portion of their monthly Florida mortgage payment that would have been devoted to principal. For him, an interest only mortgage produced the best ROI.
- Florida interest only first mortgages work for clients with higher rate secondary financing. A client of ours in Pasco County Refinanced for debt consolidation and elected an interest only first mortgage and a home equity line of credit. Having a first mortgage with a 10-year interest only period allows her to quickly payoff her small home equity line of credit instead of making principal payments on a low rate first mortgage.
Each of our interest only mortgage loan clients is unique. You may have completely different reasons for wanting to get an interest only Florida Mortgage. Whatever your reasons, you will get a mortgage representative that is client-focused and able to close your loan on time and as promised.
Qualified Buyers May Use Interest Only Options Of Ten Years
With These Florida Mortgage Programs:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Traditional Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo Florida Mortgages
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Second Mortgage Programs
- No doc and light doc Mortgage Programs
As a ten-year-old Mortgage Lender, we have strong relationships with Florida’s top lenders and are constantly on the lookout for the best rates and terms on interest only programs for our borrowers. Call right now at 1-954-667-9110 to get started today on your next interest only Florida mortgage.