- MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- Miami Florida NO Tax Return Mortgage Lenders
- Miami FL Stated Income Mortgage Lenders
- Miami FL Self Employed Mortgage Lenders
Welcome and thank you for visiting US Mortgage Lenders webpage. We are local Miami-Dade County Florida mortgage lenders. We are available to answer any questions you might have 24/7.
US Mortgage Lenders professionals have earned their excellent 5 star zillow and google reviews by opening more doors to homes in Miami-Dade County Florida than your average Florida lender. To discuss any of our full service Miami-Dade County Florida programs including, FHA minimum score 550, FHA Cash Out and Streamlines refinancing, Private lenders, Jumbo Loans, VA Mortgage loans down to 550 and Foreign National Loans. Note All Subject to change without notice.
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FL MORTGAGE LENDERS PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
WE ARE LOCAL MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS.
- Must Document Proof of 2 years Self Employed!
- No tax return bank statement only mortgage lenders
- 12-month personal or business bank statements
- 24-month business or personal bank statements
- Loans up to $3 million
- Credit scores down to 600
- Rates starting in the 4’s
- Up to 90% LTV on Personal and Business with no MI
- DTI up to 50% considered
- Owner-occupied, 2nd homes and investment properties
- 2 years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or deed-in-lieu
- Non-warrantable condos considered
- Jumbo loans down to 600 score
- 5/1 ARM or 30-year fixed
- No pre-payment penalty for owner-occ and 2nd homes
- Seller concessions to 6% (2% for investment)
- Combination of Bank statements and w2 OK!
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FL MORTGAGE PROGRAMS
STATED INCOME LENDERS for Primary Homes + Same Day Pre Approvals Call 954-667-9110.
https://www.fhamortgageprograms.com › FHA › Florida
Dec 23, 2016 – FLORIDA STATED INCOME PRIMARY HOMES AND INVESTOR LOANS Call NOW 954-667-9110 Same Day Florida stated income loan Pre Approvals.
GET APPROVED NOW 954-667-9110 Bank Statement Only Florida + Georgia Mortgage Lenders Min 600+ FICO!!!!- USE ONLY BANK … Loan Program. Florida and Georgia Stated Income MortgageLenders+Same Day Approval! … Bank Statement Only borrowers that can document their income by providing the following:.
Completely Stated Income to 70% + LTV Non-Owner Occupied. Non-Owner-
Florida Coop Mortgage Lenders, Florida Coop Home Loans, Refinance Florida coop. … Most lenders across the continental United States require that borrowers provide income documentation to qualify for a mortgage loan and do not offer no income verification mortgages no … 3.5%MIAMI FL MORTGAGELENDERS.
STATED FLORIDA INVESTOR LOANS – STATED FLORIDA INVESTOR MORTGAGE LENDERS.
Same Day Approvals Call Now 954-667-9110 Providing Stated Florida home loans in every city and county in Florida! … “Stated Florida income loans are starting to make a small comeback on the secondary market, but only for Florida Mortgage applicants with good credit scores of … 3.5%MIAMI FL MORTGAGE LENDERS.
- FIRST TIME HOME BUYER MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA mortgage is not only for first time home buyers. Anyone purchasing a primary home can use the FHA loan. The FHA mortgage is popular with first time home buyers because of the with a low down payment requirement. In additions, bad credit, no credit mortgage applicants will find the FHA mortgage program is the only option to purchase a home. Read more »
- BAD CREDIT MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – Bad Credit FHA mortgage loan approvals are approved based on a more common sense approach to mortgage lending meaning bad credit borrowers with past foreclosure or Bankruptcy, tax liens, and collections or judgments can still qualify can qualify to purchase a home. Read more »
- NO CREDIT SCORE MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – FHA loan applicants with no credit score lack of trade lines can still qualify for an FHA mortgage loan using alternate trade lines to build a credit or payment history.Read more »
- CONDO MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Search and purchase an FHA approved condo using the FHA mortgage program. Read more »
- TOWNHOUSE MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA mortgage program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a townhouse home easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs Read more »
- VILLA MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– This FHA loan program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a villa easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs Read more »
- MULTIFAMILY MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– This FHA loan program was created to help increase home ownership. The FHA program makes buying a multifamily duplex, triplex or four unit easier and less expensive than any other types of real estate mortgage home loan programs. Read more »
- JUMBO MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The Jumbo FHA mortgage loan can be used in higher cost areas over 417,000 to help borrowers qualify for a Jumbo low down payment FHA mortgage option.Read more »
- GIFTS ALLOWED MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – When apply with an FHA mortgage lender you must document where your down payment came from. If you are getting a gift from a family member you must document the transfer, the documenation is very precise. Make sure the follow the FHA rules for a gift step by step, otherwise you may not be able to use the gift funds! Read more »
- MODULAR HOME MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The FHA Title I modular home loan mortgage may be used for the purchase or refinancing of a manufactured home and land built after 1977, a developed lot on which to place a manufactured home, or a manufactured home and lot in combination. The home must be used as the principal residence and never moved from its original location. In addition you must own or buy the land with home. Read more »
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The idea of owning a multi family real estate investment property can be a very good idea for those who prepare the tenants to make the FHA mortgage payments.
- FORECLOSURE OR BANKRUPTCY MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – People with recent foreclosure or bankruptcy us the FHA mortgage to purchase or refinance a home every MIAMI-DADE COUNTY! Read more »
- STREAMLINE REFINANCE MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Lowering your monthly mortgage payment is easier than ever with an FHA streamline refinance mortgage you do not even need a new appraisal! Read more »
- DEBT CONSOLIDATION MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– An FHA Debt Consolidation Mortgage Refinance can lower your total monthly payment obligations. Contact us now to show you how much money you can save! Read more »
- COLLECTION AND JUDGMENTS MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) offers mortgage applicants to the opportunity to purchase a home even with collections and judgements. Read more »
- MANUAL UNDERWRITING MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– If our local bank does not approve you for an FHA mortgage its still possible to qualify for an FHA mortgage using compensating factors and manual underwriting to qualify. Read more »
- LOAN LIMITS FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – FHA mortgage loan limits very by county. You can purchase above the FHA mortgage loan limit but you would have to come up with the difference. Read more »
- DEBT TO INCOME RATIOS FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– The FHA mortgage program will allow higher debt to income ratios than any other first time home buyer programs. Read more »
- EXCLUSION LIST FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – If you have a past Foreclosure or Student loan in default you may not quality for an FHA mortgage. Read more »
- SELLER PAID CLOSING MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– Many FHA mortgage applicants find that the FHA mortgage is one of the most affordable mortgage programs allowing the seller to pay the buyers closing cost. Read more »
- OCCUPANCY RULES FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORGAGE LENDERS – FHA mortgage loans are for primary home use only. Read more »
- VA BAD CREDIT MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS– VA loan applicants will find that the VA loan has the most flexible loan requirements available to purchase or refinance a home up to 100% loan to value even if you have your a veteran with a foreclosure or bankruptcy. Contact US mortgage lenders to learn how to put your (COE) certificate of eligibility to good use. Read more »
- USDA MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS – US mortgage lenders has access to USDA mortgage lenders approving borrowers all the way down to a 550 middle credit score. If you can prove the ability to pay your bills on time then we may have a USDA mortgage lender for you. Read more »
- JUMBO MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS–US Mortgage lenders has access to jumbo mortgage lenders and jumbo portolio lenders approving jumbo loan applicants for loan amounts over 417,000 with credit down all the way down to a 600 middle credit score! Read more »
- HARD MONEY MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS– If you have large enough down payment and can prove the ability and willingness to pay your bills on time then we may have a hard money lender for you. US Mortgage lenders has access to private lenders and portfolio hard money lenders approving borrowers for loans that your bank will never consider. Read more »
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY FLORIDA MORTGAGE AND CITY DATA
County population in 2012: 2,591,035 (100% urban, 0% rural); it was 2,253,362 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 360,923
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 122,951
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 449,333
Renter-occupied apartments: 383,478 (it was 327,441 in 2000)
% of renters here: 42%
Land area: 1946 sq. mi.
Water area: 485.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 1313 people per square mile (very high).
Mar. 2013 cost of living index in Miami-Dade County: 107.4 (more than average, U.S. average is 100)
“There are two main problems that self-employed Florida borrowers face when qualifying for a Florida mortgage,” “First, you need to prove their income with tax returns rather than using a ‘stated income‘ loan.
STATED INCOME LENDERS for Primary Homes + Same Day Pre Approvals Call 954-667-9110.