SAN JOSE CA SELF EMPLOYED BANK STATEMENT MORTGAGE LENDERS- NO TAX RETURNS NEEDED! Alviso, CA Aptos, CA Aromas, CA Atherton, CA Belmont, CA Ben Lomond, CA Boulder Creek, CA Brookdale,CA Burlingame, CA Campbell, CA Capitola, CA Castro Valley, CA Castroville, CA Coyote, CA Cupertino, CA Davenport, CA Felton, CA Freedom, CA Fremont, CA Gilroy, CA Hayward, CA Hollister, CA Holy City, CA La Honda, CA Livermore, CA Loma Mar, CA Los Altos, CA Los Gatos, CA Menlo Park, CA Milpitas, CA Morgan Hill, CA Moss Landing, CAMount Hamilton, CA Mount Hermon, CA Mountain View, CA New Almaden, CA Newark, CA Palo Alto, CA Pescadero, CA Pleasanton, CAPortola Valley, CA Redwood City, CA Redwood Estates, CA San Carlos, CA San Francisco, CA San Gregorio, CA San Juan Bautista, CA San Leandro, CA San Lorenzo, CA San Martin, CA San Mateo, CA Santa Clara, CA Santa Cruz, CA Saratoga, CA Scotts Valley, CA Soquel, CA Stanford, CA Sunnyvale, CA Sunol, CA Tracy, CA Tres Pinos, CAUnion City, CA Watsonville, CAWestley, CA
Zip codes: 94089, 95002, 95013, 95050, 95054, 95110, 95111, 95112, 95113, 95116, 95118, 95119, 95120, 95121, 95122, 95123, 95126, 95129, 95130, 95131, 95134, 95135, 95136, 95138, 95139, 95140, 95148.- Serving Every City in California Including SAN JOSE 10% DOWN+STATED INCOME SAN JOSE CA MORTGAGE LENDERS- Are you self-employed or 1099 wage earner and having a hard time getting pre-approved for a SAN JOSE CA mortgage? We know the story. Your Gross income is through the roof but after the accountant works their magic there isn't much income left to purchase or refinance a SAN JOSE CA home! US Mortgage Lenders Bank Statment Only Mortgage Lenders Has Your Answer!
NO TAX RETURN BANK STATEMENT ONLY MORTGAGE LENDERS! SAN JOSE CA Bank Statement Only (Personal or Business)
- No Tax Returns No Tax Returns Or Tax Transcripts Needed
- 12 Month Bank Statements Now Available
- 24 Months Bank Statements (Personal Or Business)
- SAN JOSE CA Jumbo Bank Statment Loans Up To $5 million
- (Min Bank Statment Only SAN JOSE CA Loan Amount $100,000)
- Credit Scores Down To 600
- Rates Starting In The Low 5’s
- Personal + Business+ W2 Income Or Mixed Deposits OK!
- DTI up to 50% Considered!
- Owner-Occupied, 2nd Homes, Investment Properties
- Foreclosure, Short-Sale, BK, DIL – OK!!
- Non-Warrantable Condos – OK!
- 5/1 ARM 7/1 ARM Or 30-Year Fixed
- Gift Funds Allowed
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- or Owner-Occ And 2nd Homes + Investment!
- SFRs, Townhomes, Condos, 2-4 Units
- Seller Concessions To 6% (2% For Investment)
- Mix Of Both Personal And Business SAN JOSE CA Bank Statement Deposits OK!
SAME DAY APPROVALS! CALL NOW 954-667-9110SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE QUESTIONS
- Whats the minimum credit score for a bank statement only loan?
- How is income calculated for your bank statements only mortgage loan program?
- How long do I have to prove self-employed to qualify for your bank Statement only loan program?
- Whats your minimum loan amount for a bank statement only mortgage loan?
- how long does it take to get a Pre Approval letter on a Bank Statement the only mortgage?
- what-if-im-self-employed-but-can not-prove-i-have-been-in-business-for-at-least-2-years
- What deposits have NOT used the qualify using bank statements only for income?
- Can i deposit money into more than 1 bank account and still qualify the income?
- How long does it take to qualify and close on a bank statement the only loan?
Bank Statement Only SAN JOSE CA borrowers that can document their income by providing the following:
- SAN JOSE CA Bank Statement Lenders Worksheet to record deposits
- SAN JOSE CA Bank Statement Lenders 24 Month Profit and Loss Statement Request
- NO TAX RETURNS NEEDED!!!
12 OR 24 Months SAN JOSE CA Bank Statement Only Employment Types:
- Self Employed
o Must provide self-employed San Jose business license, Tax Preparer’s NOT Audited letter or corporate paperwork.
SAN JOSE CA Bank Statement Only mortgage lenders will accept Personal or Business Bank Statements. However, qualifying income will be calculated differently.
SAN JOSE CA Personal Bank Statements: 100% of Deposits- Add all deposits for all 24 months and divide that amount by 24 to receive the monthly income amount we will apply as the borrower’s qualifying income.
Example. 24 months deposits total = $200,000 / 24 = $8,333 a month income.
SAN JOSE CA Business Bank Statements: 50% of Deposits- Add all deposits for all 24 months, divide by 2, and then divide by 24 to receive the monthly income amount we will give to the borrower.
Example. 24 month deposit total = $500,000 / 2 = $250,000 / 24 = $10,333 a month income. Only 50% is used because we have to assume the business has overhead.
San Jose, California Cities within 30 miles of San Jose, CA
Median resident age: 36.3 years
California median age: 36.4 years
San Jose, California Males: 520,732 (50.8%)
San Jose, California Females: 504,641 (49.2%)
Zip codes: 94089, 95002, 95013, 95050, 95054, 95110, 95111, 95112, 95113, 95116, 95118, 95119, 95120, 95121, 95122, 95123, 95126, 95129, 95130, 95131, 95134, 95135, 95136, 95138, 95139, 95140, 95148.
San Jose Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2016: $101,940 (it was $70,243 in 2000)
San Jose: $101,940
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $42,122 (it was $26,697 in 2000)
San Jose city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $802,000 (it was $375,500 in 2000)
San Jose: $802,000
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $860,173; Detached houses: $963,152; Townhouses or other attached units: $665,068; In 2-unit structures: $847,300; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $470,986; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $530,119; Mobile homes: $136,703; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $33,536
Median gross rent in 2016: $1,919.
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 95002, 95037, 95110, 95111, 95112, 95113, 95116, 95117, 95118, 95119, 95120, 95121, 95122, 95123, 95124, 95125, 95126, 95127, 95128, 95129, 95130, 95131, 95132, 95133, 95134, 95135, 95136, 95138, 95139, 95140, 95148.