Our Georgia Mortgage team is committed to providing our Georgia clients with the highest quality financial services, combined with the lowest rates available. Our Georgia loan officers will work with you one-on-one to tailor a financial solution that is specifically suited to meet your financing needs. Whether you are purchasing a Georgia dream home, refinancing an outstanding loan, or consolidating debt, our highly experienced Georgia Mortgage team can help you find the right loan program at the lowest rate, no matter what your needs are.
POPULAR GEORGIA MORTGAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- FHA GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDERS-Min 3.5% down payment minimum 580 fico or 10% down with a 550 fico. Seller paid closing cost up to 6%. Gift from family OK! Georgia FHA Georgia Mortgage lenders can approve you purchase a Georgia home 3 years after a foreclosure, 2 years after a chapter 7 bankruptcy and 12 months after a chapter 13 bankruptcy. Please Note- The 3 year waiting period after a foreclosure starts when the title/deed is transferred out of your name.
- VA GEORGIA MORTGAGE-100% VA loan financing with a minimum 580 credit score. Seller paid closing cost up to 4%. Purchase a Georgia home using VA certificate of eligibility or/and DD214 waiting only 2 years after a foreclosure or bankruptcy.
- PORTFOLIO GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDERS-Purchase 1 day our of Foreclosure, Short Sale, Bankruptcy down to a 500 credit score. Loans up to 1 million with credit scores down to 500. Up to 80% Loan To Value. 30 year fixed no prepayment penalty.
- BANK STATEMENT ONLY LENDERS-Must be self employed a minimum 2 years. Must have 3 trade lines for 12 months on the credit report. Transfers from business account OK! All persons listed on bank statements must be used on the loan application. No tax returns needed. 24 months personal bank statements used to qualify. Up to 80% LTV up to 50% DTI. No seasoning after a Georgia short sale or Georgia foreclosure 2nd homes and investment properties OK!.
- JUMBO GEORGIA MORTGAGE-Your Georgia Mortgage amount exceeds the current conforming home loan limit (in most cases $417,000), a Jumbo loan is likely the best choice for you. Jumbo loans can be of the fixed or adjustable variety.
- INTEREST ONLY GEORGIA MORTGAGE- An interest only Georgia Mortgage is great if you are interested in the lowest possible monthly payment for an initial period of time.
- GEORGIA REVERSE GEORGIA MORTGAGE LENDERS- Homeowners over 62 that do not own much on their home can tap into their equity to spend how they wish.
- ADJUSTABLE RATE GEORGIA MORTGAGE (ARM)- Savvy borrowers will want to take advantage of the lowest rate available with an adjustable rate Georgia Mortgage! It’s a great loan option if rates are on the decline or you’re staying in your home for a short time.
- MANUFACTURED AND MODULAR HOMES- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Georgia home with a bad credit past. FHA Georgia Mortgage and VA Georgia Mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Georgia bad credit Georgia Mortgage applicants.
- BAD CREDIT GEORGIA MORTGAGE- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Georgia home with a bad credit past. FHA Georgia Mortgage and VA Georgia Mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Georgia bad credit Georgia Mortgage applicants.
- NO CREDIT SCORE GEORGIA MORTGAE LENDERS-Georgia Mortgage applicants with no credit score get approved every day to purchase a Georgia home with no credit score or lack of credit using alternate trade lines.
- 30 YEAR FIXED RATE GEORGIA MORTGAGE-The 30 year fixed rate Georgia Mortgage is one of the most popular and secure options available for Georgia homebuyers and home owners who want your monthly payments to be low and never change.
- 15 YEAR FIXED RATE GEORGIA MORTGAGE-If you’re looking to save thousands in interest expense and you want to own your home quicker versus a 30 year fixed rate Georgia Mortgage, a 15 year fixed rate Georgia Mortgage could be good for you. Plus, your payment and interest rate will never change during the term of this Georgia Mortgage.
US Mortgage Lenders pleased to offer disciplined credit alternatives for Georgia bad credit Georgia Mortgage applicants who can demonstrate the ability to repay, but otherwise don’t meet agency guidelines due to various reasons, including: