FLORIDA MORTGAGE DEBT CONSOLIDATION REFINANCE
90% Loan To Value Home Debt Consolidation Florida Mortgage Lenders!
Now up to 90% LTV for Debt Consolidation!
Us Mortgage lenders now offers you even MORE options!
➠ Get a Quick Quote Now
- Aggressive pricing on LTVs to 90% with “No MI”
- Debt Consolidation and Purchase LTV’s INCREASED
- 75% LTV at 500
- 80% at 540
- 85% at 600
- 90% at 680 (Down to 660 for Purchase and R/T with no debt consolidation)
- Full documentation
- Non Warrantable Condo OK
- Interest-only available
FLORIDA DEBT CONSOLIDATION REFINANCE
Leverage the money you’ve already put into your home and FHA mortgage refinance to consolidate your debts and ease your financial burden.
Debt consolidation refinancing helps many thousands of FHA mortgage applicants that need to consolidate debt and lower their monthly obligations. If you have equity in your home, you may be able to leverage it for your financial health. Get rid high interest credit cares with an FHA debt consolidation refinance.
FLORIDA FHA DEBT CONSOLIDATION CASH-OUT REFINANCE BENEFITS:
- FHA Cash Out Refinance up to 85% for existing or new FHA mortgages.
- FHA Cash Out up to 85% of your properties value.
- Consolidate any type of first and second mortgages into single FHA loan.
- FHA Mortgage Refinance For Bill consolidation.
- Easier credit and income qualifications.
- FHA regulated closing costs make it the most affordable.
FLORIDA FHA DEBT CONSOLIDATION AND CASH-OUT REFINANCE: If you have built up equity in your home and your financial situation may benefit by access to extra cash, you may want to consider an FHA Cash Out Mortgage Refinance.FHA Cash Out Mortgage Refinancing may be right for you if you would like to:
- Reduce the amount of high-interest debt you have, including credit cards or student loans
- Pay off Higher Interest Debt
- Obtain cash for medical bills or other expenses
- Plan a Special vacation or spend the funds as you wish.
FLORIDA HA MORTGAGE REFINANCE TO CONSOLIDATE ANY DEBTS INCLUDING:
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Car Loans
- Student Loans
- Medical Bills
- Cash Advance or Payday Loans
- Rent-to-own loan programs
- Other short-term debt
- Credit Cards
The loan-to-value limit on FHA cash-out refinancing is 85%. Mortgage applicants may be able consolidate debt through a cash-out loan. So, this means mortgage applicants can refinance up to 85% of the home’s value for the purpose of a debt consolidation mortgage.
FLORIDA HA CASH-OUT REFINANCING REQUIREMENTS
- House must be owner-occupied
- Non-occupant co-mortgage applicants/signers may not be on the loan
- Origination services must be from an FHA approved lender
- Properties owned outright may be eligible
- If property is mortgaged, loan cannot be delinquent
- Multi-unit properties must pass FHA criteria for self-sufficiency
- A second appraisal is needed for loans over $417,000 in depressed housing markets
HOW MUCH WILL THE FLORIDA MORTGAGE LET ME BORROW? Up to 85% of your home’s value.The housing market is always changing. As of late 2013, FHA’s Florida mortgage loan limit for the loan-to-value of any cash-out FHA refinance mortgage was 85% of the FHA appraisers value that includes loans for debt consolidation. This applies if the mortgage applicant has owned the property as his or her principal resident for 12 months or more before they apply for the FHA mortgage loan. If the FHA mortgage applicant has owned the property for less than 12 months, the limit is the lesser amount of 85% of either the appraiser’s estimate or the sales price of the property when acquired.
These FHA mortgage limits were set on April 1, 2009. According to the FHA, they have instituted the conservative LTV limit on cash-outs on a temporary basis due to the volatile housing market. The limit has been higher in the past and could increase as the housing market stabilizes depending upon FHA’s analysis.
FLORIDA OWNER OCCUPANCY REQUIRED FOR FHA MORTGAGE REFINANCE- FHA cash-out refinance for the purpose of combining debt is only permitted for mortgage applicants who meet owner-occupancy requirements. A property financed this way will need to be the primary residence of the mortgage applicant(s).
Mortgage applicants who own their properties free and clear may stand to benefit the most. If they qualify, they can leverage up to 85% of their home’s equity to pay off debts and still have some equity left over to provide a measure of financial security.
Qualified mortgage applicants who wish to use this government-backed cash-out refinancing program to pay off debts will have to meet some other requirements, too.