1099 TEXAS LOAN OFFICER JOBS 90% PAYOUT
MAKE THE SWITCH TO US MORTGAGE LENDERS :: 90% Texas Loan Officer jobs ::1099 Texas Mortgage Company Hiring Loan Officers–
NOW HIRING:Visit http://www.usmortgagelenders.com/now-hiring/
US Mortgage Lenders is a full service Texas mortgage company. At US Mortgage Lenders LLC we provide the opportunity for mortgage professionals to achieve the true entrepreneurial experience. We are currently seeking to hire Texas Branch Managers and Loan Officers who possess a great work ethic, honesty and the desire to be the best. We are affiliated with hundreds of the nation’s leading Texas mortgage lenders, enabling you to build a solid foundation on quality Texas loan products while staying competitive and well positioned for new market trends. We are large enough to provide you with the necessary tools and resources needed to be successful, and small enough to know each of our employees by name.
US Mortgage Lenders we avoid statements like “best”, or “lowest fees”. We believe professionals can distinguish popular advertising slogans from a quality product. Adjusting to a rapidly changing Texas mortgage business landscape and continuing to provide better opportunities for mortgage professionals is not just our business, it is our mission. US Mortgage Lenders has built a reliable reputation throughout the country. With unparalleled dedication to serving our employees, and an unrivaled commitment to our customers. US Mortgage Lenders brings loyalty, education and integrity to the industry. We believe that everyone we work with is a part of our family, and that our family always comes first. We challenge you to explore, research and discover why US Mortgage Lenders LLC is the finest you will find. We look forward to working with you and having you come aboard as one of our loyal family members.
US Mortgage Lenders has developed a strong reputation helping employees originate and close loans in all types of financial environments. USML offers the most innovated technologies along with the most updated software in the industry. At US Mortgage Lenders LLC we pride ourselves on customer service. All phone calls are answered and emails replied to within that day. We are fully committed in helping the employee close loans as efficiently and quickly as possible. As loan officers, if you aren’t closing loans then none of us are moving forward. You are the most important part of the company, and will always be treated in that manor.
90% PAYOUT 1099 TEXAS LOAN OFFICER JOBS – YouTube
Company website www.USmortgageLenders.com
The state of Texas has three agencies:
Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending
Texas SML supervises the following:
- Mortgage Banker Registration
- Mortgage Company License
- Financial Services Company Registration
- Credit Union Subsidiary Organization License
- Auxiliary Mortgage Loan Activity Company License
- Independent Contractor Processor/Underwriter Company License
- Mortgage Banker Branch Registration
- Mortgage Company Branch License
- Credit Union Subsidiary Organization Branch License
- Mortgage Loan Originator License
Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner
Texas OCCC supervises the following:
- Property Tax Lender License
- Property Tax Lender Branch License
- Mortgage Loan Originator License
Texas Department of Banking
Texas DOB supervises the following:
- Money Transmission License
Ways To Generate Texas Mortgage Loans
WAYS TO GENERATE TEXAS MORTGAGE BUSINESS
Knowing what to do is the easy part. Knowing the “how to” is easy! The problem is not with the strategies and techniques of how to do something; the problem is that we don’t “do” what we know. We don’t use the knowledge that we have. And even if we step out and use what we know, most Texas loan officers tend to give up too easily. The key is to pick an idea for gaining new business and stick with it until you find a way to make it work!
To make the most out of the following information, review this material several times first, because you may have tried some of these ideas in the past with little or no success. Keep in mind that there are several different strategies that you can incorporate with each of the following ways to obtain new business. The trick is to pick a dozen or so to focus on, and try different approaches and strategies for each one. Perfect them don’t give up, and you will eventually find your niche and make a lot of money.
- Visit Texas real estate offices consistently, with or without flyers. When you call on these offices, be effective. Give them the impression that you are very serious about your Texas business and adding value to the people you are talking with. Don’t rely on flyers to grow your business for you. Flyers are only useful to let Realtors know that you were there, or for announcing a new program that’s unique to you or your company. If you are using flyers as a crutch (to give you a sense of security) to call on offices, do it!
- Ask to talk at weekly meetings for Texas real estate offices. When you do land a meeting, be sure to prepare. Make them want to do business with you. Do something different from everyone else. Make them laugh, make them better, and make them want to do business with you.
- Attend weekly Texas real estate office meetings and bring goodies. Answer questions, be available, and build relationships. Make your presence known when you attend these meetings. Let them know (in your own way) that you are there to do business and to add value to them.
- Go to Texas real estate events and parties. Make friends and build relationships at the events. Caution! Don’t drink too much. Your conduct must command respect if you are attending these functions to grow your business.
- Offer to sit in the Texas real estate office on weekends with the Realtors to be available for prequalifications, answering questions, and taking new loan applications. This is an aggressive move and shows them that you mean business and are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.
- Attend Texas real estate conferences and seminars. This is a great way to build long-term relationships with prospective clients. Because of this environment, your chances of“hitting it off”with others attending the seminar or conference increase dramatically.
- Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related all local and national Texas real estate related organizations such as your local Board of Realtors, Association of Professional Mortgage Women (APMW), or other appropriate group. The more places you put yourself in that give you an opportunity to meet people who can give you business, the more business you’ll get. While getting involved in these organizations is good, nothing will replace going up to a Realtor or builder or borrower and asking for business. Asking for business point-blank will always work if you do it enough. Remember that this is a numbers game.
- Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related local Texas mortgage business related organizations such as the local Chamber of Commerce, or Leads. Let people know who you are and what you do. Leads groups are a great way to get instant referrals.
- Start your own Leads group. Call your local Chamber of Commerce for information on starting your own group.
- Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related builder associated groups such as National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local Building Industry Association (BIA). Your involvement in these organizations must be consistent to get the most out of them. Understand that it’s difficult to be all things to all people. Narrow down what you’re going to commit to and get involved in.
- Join Texas mortgage related local affiliated groups such as The Rental Housing Association and others such as escrow and title company groups. These relationships are what I call non-direct or affiliated relationships. They have some Texas mortgage business potential but don’t devote too much time getting involved in everything they do.
- Host an event for the local Texas real estate professionals. You can get the local title companies and others to help sponsor to keep the costs low. I conduct seminars on peak performance and I always get a sponsor and invite the Realtors. I have anywhere from 50 to 150 attend. They love it because my focus is on helping them out. As a result, I get Texas mortgage business .
- Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related and attend all Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and Board of Realtor functions. If your Texas mortgage business is Realtor-based, you must campaign for yourself. Look at yourself as a politician. If people know you and you have a great reputation, you will be in a position to get lots of votes…or loans in our case.
- Be involved in a committee that serves through the Board of Realtors. This will heighten your relationships with these Realtors. Don’t Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related a committee and be a wallflower.
- Send a weekly flyer, newsletter, or other mailer to Realtors. Include small mom-and-pop shops even if they have just one person. This is a must. There is no excuse for not having and sending out a personalized professional newsletter to clients and potential clients. So many great companies offer your name, picture, and personal information on their pre-written newsletter. All you have to do is pay the fee and they do all the work.
- Check the newspaper for open houses. Call Realtors and do financing flyers for them. They always appreciate this because again, you are helping them out. It’s easy to get them to say yes to open house flyers. If you get them to say yes there, it will be easier to get them to say yes to giving you some loans.
- Stop by open houses on weekends. Bring goodies and be prepared to do financing alternative flyers,
pre-qualify borrowers and/or take a loan application. This is the easiest way to expand your Texas mortgage business . Realtors are always approachable in this setting.
- Stop by new subdivision model homes and build relationships with sales agents. Do cost sheets on all of their models.
- Offer to sit on their model home tract on a weekend to prequalify borrowers. You can do this with builders or Realtors. But do not let them take advantage of you. Make sure you’re getting Texas mortgage business from them if you are providing this service.
- Teach a class. Call an adult school or community college and offer to teach a class on credit, appraisal, Texas real estate , and/or mortgage finance. Being an expert is not enough. The trick is to let everyone know that you are an expert.
- Attend Texas real estate continuing education classes to renew your Texas real estate license. Don’t do home study. This is a great place to meet and build relationships with Realtors.
- Conduct or sponsor seminars that help Realtors and/or builders increase sales. One idea would be to interview the top 10 Realtors in your area. They will love to do an interview because they all love to talk about their success. Then offer to present the results of your interview to other Texas real estate offices to help them increase Texas mortgage business . This also gets you in-the-door with the top producers.
- Conduct “New Homebuyer” seminars for the public. When done right, this works great! You can get a sponsor or two to help make this more of a success. Title and escrow companies, Realtors, and financial planners are good contacts for sponsors. Use ads that catch attention such as: “Don’t Buy Your First Home Before Attending This Free Seminar!”
- Conduct Texas real estate finance seminars for Realtors and/or builders. This is a great opportunity to show your stuff as an expert. There are always new Realtors entering the Texas mortgage business . This offers a tremendous need that you can fill.
- Take Texas real estate and affiliated classes at your local adult school or community college. This is a great way to build relationships with Realtors and potential Realtors.
- Attend self-improvement seminars. Many Realtors attend these on a regular basis. Be a student of the game. Try to attend the ones that you know Realtors will attend.
- Call and/or visit FSBO’s. Do a computer cost sheet and help them pre-qualify the potential homebuyers who look at their home. You can also offer signs, guest registers, and market analyses on their home. This is an easy sale because they are also very concerned about qualified borrowers.
- Consistently build off your past borrowers. Have a contact management list. Send a mailer to all of the loans you’ve closed and keep in touch with them. Ask for referrals! You’re throwing Texas mortgage business away if you don’t keep in touch with your existing clients.
- Keep a journal or some kind of record on who has called on loan information and check back with them within a week. Many loan officers talk to potential borrowers, then throw the information away. Start a file for floor calls. Make notes to call these people back as follow-up.
- Keep a tickler file on leads. Never stop prospecting leads. If they said no once, ask again and again and again.
- Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related outside organizations such as, clubs, singles groups, ski clubs, gym memberships, and churches. Whatever your interest and beliefs are, make sure you tell everyone what you do! Always keep your Texas mortgage business cards with you and ready to give out.
- Take part in community events and remember to wear your name tag. Always wear your name tag, even at the grocery store!
- Have and work a booth at Texas mortgage business and trade shows. Exposure! Make sure that you follow up on all of the leads you receive at these shows.
- Contact your local TV and radio stations and offer your expertise for news specials and industry changes. I once took calls for one hour on a TV show regarding refinancing and received a ton of Texas mortgage business . Get to know your local TV and radio personalities. Once you get in with them, they will continue to contact you as an expert.
- Put your cards and flyers on bulletin boards of Texas mortgage business es. Especially those Texas real estate related Texas mortgage business es like license training schools, and classes.
- Hand walk all appraisal and status sheets to Texas real estate agents or builders. This is a great excuse to see them again. The more you see them, the better the relationship you will have with them, and the more Texas mortgage business you’ll receive.
- After you close a loan, send a thank-you note to the borrowers and both Realtors. Then call them to ask for referrals. Make it a point to call on them personally as well. This is great timing. They will appreciate you for closing the transaction.
- Use “Promos” like pens, note pads, and coffee cups: anything that will help you gain exposure. Keeping your name out there is critical.
- Ask your manager for specific floor times to answer calls from new applicants. If you’re going to be in the office doing paperwork, make the most of this time.
- Send flyers and Texas mortgage business cards to CPA’s and financial planners in your area. Many times, loan officers overlook these professionals. They can provide a lot of steady Texas mortgage business to you.
- Send flyers and Texas mortgage business cards to attorneys. Promote yourself and your Texas mortgage business . This also helps you separate yourself as an expert.
- Build relationships with title representatives, escrow officers, sales managers, and account representatives. These affiliated Texas mortgage business es and people can be the key to many referrals.
- Build relationships with other lenders who don’t offer the same loan programs that you offer. Trade Texas mortgage business with them.
- Build relationships with appraisers and trade Texas mortgage business leads. You never know where your next lead will come from. Make it a point to tell these people that you want referrals. Always ask for the Texas mortgage business !
- Build relationships with termite company and trade Texas mortgage business leads. Like #44, always ask for new Texas mortgage business !
- Ask your dentist or doctor if you can leave Texas mortgage business information on residential home loans in their waiting rooms. Remember, you’re a politician campaigning for yourself.
- Have a large plastic holder made with your picture and office information to leave with various different model home tracts, builders, and Realtor offices. These also work well at open houses.
- Call on bank tellers and bank officers to trade Texas mortgage business . Most banks don’t offer the same loan programs that you can offer. You’d be surprised how many referrals you can get from this source.
- Get a list of potential refinance customers from a title or escrow company. These lists are usually free and you can team up with the title company to grow your Texas mortgage business . This is a must because it’s an inexpensive way to reach many customers.
- Start a brainstorming group of professionals. This works best with affiliated Texas mortgage business es. However, professionals from other industries work well.
- Do Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related t advertising with top Realtors or builders. This is a great way to team up to help each other expand and grow Texas mortgage business . Make sure to monitor what you invest to make sure you’re getting a return on investment. To do this, you must be getting a lot of Texas mortgage business from your partner in advertising. Of course, you don’t want to alienate other Realtors who might not use you because of your affiliation with your advertising partner.
- Mail out quality letters to renters in apartment complexes where they are paying high-end rent. Make sure rents are high enough so that borrower has a chance at qualifying for the potential mortgage.
Otherwise, you could be wasting a lot of time sending information to individuals who may not qualify.
- Put a flyer in a tax shop or a CPA’s office regarding the use of income tax refunds for a down payment on a home.
- Target certain groups who would benefit from your loan programs such as Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) or local bond loan programs.
- Hold seminars and workshops for these groups such as PERS. Call employers who qualify under this program as a benefit to their employees.
- When you advertise, target your advertisement for promoting both you and your company in addition to your loan products.
- Offer gift certificates for a free appraisal, lower closing cost, or free credit report for new borrowers. There are several advertising sources to place your coupons, such as phone books, newspapers, and Realtor magazines.
- Offer free credit counseling for people interested in homebuying. Free credit counseling can be a big draw for new clients and referrals. Make sure you give them accurate and professional advice. If they can’t qualify for a home now, let them know when they can and advise them accordingly.
- Ask local city and county housing or planning departments for local contractors that are active for rehabilitating homes. They will give you this information by phone or by mailing you a list. These contractors are a great source of referrals for first and second mortgages. Especially if you do a lot of FHA 203K loans and the like.
- Fax your loan approvals to everyone involved in the transaction. Flaunt your stuff.
- Have your picture put on your cards and flyers so that people know who you are. It’s exposure!
- Talk to students during career week at the local schools. This separates you as an expert and helps you gain exposure.
- Send congratulation cards to parents of newborns. They can be found in the newspaper. Many times, they are looking to move into bigger homes, or they may know someone who is purchasing.
- Prepare a cassette with information on the mortgage process, pre-qualification, mortgage options, documentation, etc. Make sure all the Texas real estate offices, builders, CPA’s and others have your tapes ready to give out.
- Ask for referral letters from your borrowers, Realtors, and builders. Start a notebook to show potential new clients proof that you do a great job.
- Set up a hot-line for question and answers for pre-qualifying and other loan questions. If you do set up a hot-line, make sure that you advertise well to let people know it’s available.
- Improve your platform and public speaking skills by Join Texas mortgage related Texas mortgage related ing a speaking organization such as Toastmasters. Always be looking for ways to improve your image and presentation skills. The better you are, the more money you’ll make.
- Hold an open house for your office and have food, drink, and music. Make sure your office is presentable and professional. Have a drawing or give-away.
- Develop a tri-fold marketing brochure to hand out. These are easy to create on the computer. If you’re not computer literate, they are inexpensive to have done.
- Do a mass mailer to select groups. You must also make sure your mailer is going to the right people.
- Use a laptop computer to originate loans. Once you learn how to originate loans on the laptop, show your clients, Realtors, and builders. Don’t just show them your new toy, show them what it will do for them.
- If you have some computer skills, offer your services. Offer to do a tri-fold flyer for one of your Realtors in exchange for their Texas mortgage business . Get familiar with the Internet as soon as possible!
- Develop a website. This is a must. This is an inexpensive way to let many people know who you are and what you do. You can get a basic website for as little as $150. Get your website started and improve it as you go. You will want to be included in as many search engines as possible.
- Visit new model homes on the weekend. The key to builder Texas mortgage business is starting relationships with the builder’s salespeople sitting on the new home tracts. Look in the weekend newspaper for their locations. It’s important to be as familiar as possible with the particular builder you are calling on. Consistently visit their site so that you can get to know the homes as well as the people selling them.
- Write out names of everyone you know. Most people know at least 250 people. Those 250 people know 250 people each. That’s 62,500 people that you are connected with right now. I promise you that out of all those people, you will find new mortgage loans.
- Advertise. It’s impossible to advertise too much. Go to seminars and workshops to learn as much as you can on how and when to advertise in newspapers, Texas real estate magazines, specialty magazines, billboards, radio, TV, and any other place to get your name out there. Keep trying until you find what works for you!
Have the belief that there are a thousand ways to grow your Texas mortgage business . Find what works for you! Commit and make it happen. Fate, destiny, or luck: whatever you call it, hard work must come first. They say the hardest workers are the luckiest. No matter what some speakers and trainers tell you, becoming a top performer comes with many challenges. Just being smart and having a “cutting edge” strategy is not enough. While it is great to have cutting edge strategies, the key is to work on and perfect those strategies until you get the results you are looking for.